From 25 May 2018, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC is in force (hereinafter referred to as: "GDPR").
Website - by the term "website" we mean the Chicknchips.pl website
User - by the term "User" we mean every person visiting the Chicknchips.pl website using a computer, tablet, telephone or mobile device and the Internet.
Controller - the personal data Controller is Greatgastro Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością (Limited Liability Company), ul. Wojska Polskiego 17, 34-100 Wadowice.
We provide privacy protection at a level at least equivalent to the standards specified in applicable legal regulations, in particular in the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services (Journal of Laws 2013.1422, as amended), Act of 29 August 1997 on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws 2015.2135, as amended), as well as the Act of 16 July 2004 - Telecommunications Law (Journal of Laws 2014.243, as amended). We also comply with the GDPR.
2. You can contact us by e-mail at: email@example.com
3. Personal data entrusted by the User shall be processed to the extent necessary only for the purposes of:
- conclusion of an agreement for the provision of services provided electronically;
- inquiries and registrations made by the Website User, including contact with the User necessary for the execution of the order;
- consideration of the User's complaint;
- repayment of benefits in the event of withdrawal from the agreement;
- statistical purpose;
- contact purpose and answers to enquiries of the User;
- to improve the Chisknchips.pl website;
- subscribing to the client database via the "Company registration" cooperation form by entering an e-mail contact, Tax Identification (NIP) number and company name, personal data of the User shall be processed by the Website also for the purpose of providing information about products, the offer, promotions, free newsletters containing marketing information.
- For marketing purposes of our services and products and commercial information regarding cooperation.
4. Providing personal data is voluntary;
6. The legal basis for data processing is:
- conclusion and performance of an agreement, or
- the consent provided by you, or we process your data in accordance with the applicable provisions on the protection of personal data, including the GDPR.
7. Providing all data is always voluntary and consists in filling out the form on one of the subpages of the website.
8. We only require the data which is necessary for our website to work properly. The failure to provide the requested data will block the activity to which the data pertained.
2. Data about users collected on the website, including personal data, their use, the User's rights, duration and processing of personal data by third parties.
1. Your personal data are processed for as little time as possible. In individual cases it is:
- In order to implement the cooperation agreement for its entire period, your data will be processed for the duration of the Agreement.For example, termination of the agreement, resignation from cooperation.
- In the case of processing data on the basis of your consent - until you withdraw it.For example,Withdrawal of the consent to receive marketing information, which, however, will not affect the processing of data made prior to the withdrawal of consent.
2. When visiting our Website, the User's data may be shared by him or her passively
3. Data collected passively is information automatically saved by the website and external tools.This is anonymous information about the time of the User's visit, IP address, URL address, browser type (the so-called system logs), number of visits, device data, browser language, type of operating system.
4. The data collected automatically are analyzed for the purpose specified in point 1.2 using the external provider's solution, i.e. Google Analytics code, Facebook Pixel. These tools operate based on the so-called cookies and do not provide data enabling identification of the User.
5. Data collected in the above-described manner in paragraph 2 sec. 2,3,4 are stored for 180 days only for the auxiliary purpose of administering the Website, enabling its efficient functioning and application of user-friendly solutions. We assure you that this information is not disclosed to anyone except persons authorized to administer the Website.
6. We do not share your information with third parties and they will be processed by us. The exception to this rule are situations where access is necessary in order to provide a service (e.g. of a courier company, accounting office, hosting company, marketing service). In such situation, we entrust data to the implementing entities on the basis of a written agreement. In this situation, these entities are not entitled to arbitrary use of these data. The recipient can use them only for the purpose of the implementation of the agreement, only for purposes determined by us and in accordance with applicable law.
7. Your personal data may also be made available to: the relevant state authorities at their request on the basis of relevant legal provisions, or other persons and entities - in cases provided for by law.
3. Cookies and the way they are used
1. When using the Website, small files, in particular text files, are stored on the User's end device, which contain information that enables remembering login details, recently viewed pages, products in the User's basket (hereinafter: "cookies"). Cookies also enable collecting statistical data referred to in point 1.2.
2. Cookies do not contain data identifying the User, which means that on their basis it is not possible to determine his or her identity. Files used by the Website are in no way harmful to the User or the device, and do not interfere with its software or settings.
3. The cookie system does not interfere with the operation of the User's computer and it can be turned off.
4. Cookies allow us to:
- Maintain the User's session (after logging in), to allow the User to use each subpage of the Website without re-typing their Login and Password;
- Create statistics on the viewing rate for subpages of the Website.
5. We would like to remind you that, in general, the option enabling saving cookies is selected for browsers in their default settings.
6. If the User does not agree to save these files on the end device, it is recommended to change the settings of the browser.
7. Preventing the saving of cookies may consist of:
- not saving cookies on the end device;
- informing the user about saving a given cookie file on the device each time;
- deleting files after using the Website.
8. To apply the option that is relevant for the User, please read the information on managing cookies, which are most often found in the browser's "Settings" or in the "Help" tab.
9. The Administrator informs that in the case where files are necessary for the Website to operate, restricting their use may make it difficult to use the Website.
1. The User's personal data are stored in a database in which technical and organisational measures have been applied to ensure the protection of the processed data in accordance with the requirements laid down by the law on the protection of personal data, in particular in the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of services by electronic means (Journal of Laws 2013.1422, as amended), the Act of 29 August 1997 on personal data protection (Journal of Laws 2015.2135, as amended), the Act of 16 July 2004 – Telecommunications Law (Journal of Laws 2014.243, as amended), as well as the Regulation of the Minister of Internal Affairs and Administration of 29 April 2004 on the documentation of the processing of personal data and the technical and organizational conditions which shall be met by devices and IT systems used for personal data processing (Journal ofLaws 2004No. 100, item 1024).
2. The Website uses technologies and procedures for the protection of personal data that ensure adequate protection of Users' privacy.
3. If the User chose the option of creating a customer account, for security reasons, he or she should also follow the instructions for setting the password and login to ensure the appropriate level of difficulty. In particular, we recommend using a password consisting of a string of characters and numbers and letters of different sizes. The password should contain at least 8 characters, at least one capital letter, one number and one special character.
4. Users using the Website using a third-party end device should log out of their account and delete their browsing history.
6. Contacting the controller and reporting irregularities
7. Rights and obligations
- The User has the right to obtain information whether the Controller processes the User's personal data, for what purpose it processes them, what categories of data the Controller has, what are the categories of recipients of the User's data, and the planned period of their storage.
- The User can update the data at any time.
- The User has the option to request deletion of his or her data.
- The User may at any time withdraw consent to the processing of his or her data by the Controller, provided that the basis for their processing is a prior consent. Data processing will then be legal until the User withdraws the consent
- The Controller informs that, as a result of exercising the rights indicated in points3-4 above, it is possible to stop providing services to the User (in whole or in part) for the provision of which processing of certain personal data is necessary.
- The User has the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body, i.e. to the General Inspector of Personal Data or its successor, i.e. to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.